Case 450c Dozer

gwayne919

This message is a reply to an archived post by jean claude marleau on December 23, 2017 at 08:22:11.
The original subject was "Re: Case 450c Dozer".

Could you aid me in identifying my 450 Crawler with a six-way blade. The engine has less than a hundred hours on it and I'm buying it for a great price, but it needs some work just to get it working such as thet diesel tank had water in it and the lower inspection cover will require removing and cleaning along with every filter and lubricant replaced. I saw this Crawler working a couple of years ago. The starter needs servicing and I will remove it tomorrow. I'm hoping it only needs lubrication and the armature is okay perhaps needing brushes. There is a hydraulic lever on the right side that was used for something in the past that was attached to the rear end, but it has been removed leaving the hose and the metal line hanging and there is a splined shaft on the rear end for what purpose I have no idea. I'd appreciate any help in identifying the Crawler as the ser # tag was sandblasted clean, but I do know it is a 450 Case Crawler from a few pics that I have seen

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back