Case 57L Loader on 990

Traditional Farmer

Bought a nice used 57L loader to mount on my Case DB 990 and it came off a 990 so the brackets are all set to bolt onto my tractor.Question is on the front of the frame there are two bolt holes where the bracket mount plain enough.Then there is a 3rd hole about 4 or 5 inches back that looks to have been used on the bracket but on the tractor there is a hole in the frame about
1 1/4 diameter that lines up.Is there a bushing that goes in that hole to be able to bolt to the frame?

(quoted from post at 11:32:52 03/12/22) Bought a nice used 57L loader to mount on my Case DB 990 and it came off a 990 so the brackets are all set to bolt onto my tractor.Question is on the front of the frame there are two bolt holes where the bracket mount plain enough.Then there is a 3rd hole about 4 or 5 inches back that looks to have been used on the bracket but on the tractor there is a hole in the frame about
1 1/4 diameter that lines up.Is there a bushing that goes in that hole to be able to bolt to the frame?

You should be able to get a bushing, either one diameter or with a shoulder.

I can cobble up something for sure but thought it'd be good and easier to be able to get an original bushing assuming there was one to get.Guess the hole is there for some reason.

Apparently there is a round stock that is supposed to go from one side of the frame to the other side,there is a cut out in the bolster to allow for it.Anyone seen something like that?

One of my other 990's had the shaft in it,so I put it into the one with the loader.Got the loader on the tractor everything works fine now.Its a 1 1/4 round stock just over 21 inches long,with 5/8 threads tapped into each end

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back