Case 830 model 842

Hougie

Morning

This is my first post here after lurking around for a while, I just picked up my first 830 case. It is a gas with the case-o-matic. Runs real good and seems to drive pretty well. I have lot is questions but will lead with the important one right now. There is oil leaking from my around starter. Is there a seal shot between torque converter and fly wheel or is there suppose to be oil in with starter and fly wheel?

There is a seal out in the starter, or it
was replaced with a starter from a dry
clutch model. The com has oil in that
housing so the starter needs to be sealed.

(quoted from post at 08:46:27 09/08/22) There is a seal out in the starter, or it
was replaced with a starter from a dry
clutch model. The com has oil in that
housing so the starter needs to be sealed.

Hey that is Great news. There is no gasket or oring where the starter mates to the bell housing so I will add something there to seal it up. I thought I was splitting this this right away to get that fixed up. Phew

There is a gasket between the bell hsg. & starter. We keep them in stock. 315-585-9826. Do not use silicone or some other material that
will get into the converter.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back