Case Farm kid
Member
Good day all,
Replaced hydraulic pump and got the RPS34 all loosened up and working - so no shifting/powershifting/clutching issues.
However, the 3pth doesn't move and when I did move the lever the oil foamed up and started dumping out the back. Loader also is only working now when I depress the clutch and power steering affected. Obviously blowing out of a seal internally but where? Loader worked good until I moved the 3pth lever. Now everything discussed happened. What part of the 3pth hydraulic component assembly would cause this issue. Will study the manual but am hoping for the quick answer here. Thoughts? Case farm kid
Replaced hydraulic pump and got the RPS34 all loosened up and working - so no shifting/powershifting/clutching issues.
However, the 3pth doesn't move and when I did move the lever the oil foamed up and started dumping out the back. Loader also is only working now when I depress the clutch and power steering affected. Obviously blowing out of a seal internally but where? Loader worked good until I moved the 3pth lever. Now everything discussed happened. What part of the 3pth hydraulic component assembly would cause this issue. Will study the manual but am hoping for the quick answer here. Thoughts? Case farm kid