Case cc pictures anyone and a few questions

JOCCO

Anyone got any cc's in there collection they can put up photo of? Very scarce around me but did look at some. Question is saw one with round spoke rear wheels (F&H like a John Deere had) any of you ever seen this before. Very nice looking tractor.

Here is one you don't see everyday...
cvphoto21844.jpg

Worked on these two last year. CC is a 35 and the C is a 30. F&H round spokes on both of them. The 30 C sat in a salvage yard since 58. Friends Dad quit farming and asked to leave it there till he decided what to do with it.My friend got it 60 years later and I fixed it up.....
cvphoto21913.jpg

cvphoto21914.jpg

cvphoto21915.jpg

cvphoto21916.jpg

The F&H company made wheels to fit about all brands of tractors and equipment.On the CC, C, and L if you see the flat spoke wheels they were steel wheels cut off and rims welded on for rubber tires.My dad mentioned about every larger machine shop had a jig set up to do that in the 1930,s and 1940,s

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back