case cc tractor

A manifold from a DC will fit...CC manifolds are hard to find...Paint codes are found on the left of this page...Good luck...
 
thanks for quick respond, does any one have a manifold for a case dc? and the paint codes didn't stste the color gray that i though a case cc was painted. thanks
 
Rosewood Machine makes them. I got one for my L. They make good products.

Dave Olson
tn_4578A.jpg

Rosewood Machine
 
I am also restoring a 1931 Case CC. It's one of my favorites among the antiques tractors I have. Would you have a parts manural showing the break down of the water pump? My pump is fine but leaks badly. I have no idea what type of seal it uses or where the seal fits in the pump. Also the fender brackets on the rear of the tractor are missing. What type of brackets do I have to make? My CC is a tricyle on rubber. Thanks a bunch. Basil-Clinton Michigan.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top