Case DC magneto parts needed

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I need the magneto cap, rotor, condensor, and points for my 1951 DC case. I went to my local CaseIH dealer to get them, but everything for the magneto has been dicontinued. I also check with the local auto supply store, and they told me the same thing. I have checked ebay, ytmag, and other online stores, but I can not find any of these anywhere. I desperatly need these parts in order tho get my tractor running again. Does anybody know where I can get any of these parts? Thanks
 
If it"s a Fairbanks-Morse magneto, it"s available
on this, (yesterdays Tractors) website. Just go
to "parts", "Case", "Electrical". If it"s for a CASE magneto, go to the previous source listed in
this thread. Just have your model and serial
numbers ready !
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top