Case dual wheel hubs

These are Case dual wheel hubs that will be up for sale on an auction coming up on November 7th on Graves online auction. I'm not sure what model tractor they fit but if anyone is interested or can provide further info that would be great in helping them find a good home. I will get better pics with the serial numbers to help identify them better. There are some other Case parts on this auction that have been lumped into one big lot of tractor parts. Some new old stock bearings and other mechanical parts for different applications and implements.
cvphoto106602.jpg

The top 2 are spools to increase the width of the pre sliding flange style axle tractors, the wheel is removed , the spool installed then the wheel reinstalled, I think 1941 may have been when the flanged axles were dropped in favor of sliding axles. The 6 bolt axles were used however on all low profile D series such as DI s DO,s , the lower one I have no clue.

This post was edited by mEl on 11/01/2021 at 07:45 am.

I will get pics of all the Case parts that I am familiar with and will also try to get them all put in one lot as Case parts if the family hasn't sent in the info to the auction company so that there's no foreign parts in there that don't belong to Case.

I think the lower hub is from a Farmall. The family in charge of the auction is just trying to get rid of the remaining stuff without having to scrap it as most of the stuff left will probably go to scrap unless I can convince them to sell what's left on auction. There are tons of cultivator parts left, most of which go to green cultivators (JD) there are some shovels which could be interchangeable on any style of cultivator. I'm heading over there for the next couple days to get things that I'm interested in as well as see what is left to salvage for someone else who may need a part to complete a rebuild/restore of something.

here are a few pics of the wheel hubs/extensions with numbers. I'll get pics of the rest of the miscellaneous parts today and hopefully get those posted soon. There are 2 Case tractors left for sale and one cultivator set and parts available if anyone is interested. One tractor is a VAC the other is an SC that I own and have done some work on, it did and will run but it needs someone with greater mechanical knowledge than me to get it running properly. The cultivator would mount on the SC if there is no interest in the cultivator, sadly it will go to scrap. Pics will be posted of the tractors either later or in another separate posting. Numbers on the hubs read as A46890 and See Patent No 1606077.
cvphoto106717.jpg

cvphoto106718.jpg

cvphoto106719.jpg

Updated pics on the remaining Case parts that will be going on an upcoming auction. Some of the parts were to a 400 diesel, there's an exhaust manifold from an SC as well as a breather tube. The flat of Case parts are bearings, a headlight and assorted parts for a corn planter. I'm not positive but I believe the steering wheel goes to an earlier model C as it's an all steel steering wheel.
cvphoto106822.jpg

cvphoto106823.jpg

cvphoto106824.jpg

cvphoto106825.jpg

battery cover and maybe a tool box cover and a muffler rain cap. parts of a pto shaft not sure if it's a Case or Bearcat. last pic is disc cleaners
cvphoto106826.jpg

cvphoto106827.jpg

cvphoto106828.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back