Case hydaulic pump (s) HELP!!

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I have a CASE 1290 with a hydaulic problem. The 3-point lift has plenty off hydraulic power (lifts a 12' Cultivator with ease). My problem is, when I hook my 9' swather hose to the remotes, it "barely" can lift the hydraulic pump on the hay swather.

I assume its a bad hydaulic pump. I've heard the case 1290 may have two pumps. Is this correct???? Or is it just one pump?

It seems very odd to have hydaulics at the 3-point but nearly nothing thru the remotes.

Can someone help me??? Thanks you!
 
Front mounted pump. 2pumps in tandem.If I remember the front supplies pressure to the 3 pt and the rear to the remotes. Don't have the book handy.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top