Case IH 1130 Hydraulic Question

John B.

I just got a Case IH 1130 delivered to the house last week. Today I went to hook up the 3 point blade and the 3pt arms won't come down. I can try to push them down from the fully raised position with the hand control in the fully lowered position and the arms move down about 4 inches then spring right back up to the fully raise position. It's feels real spongy like there is air the hydraulic lift. All the linkage and levers hooked to the hand control lever are working free. I am the second owner of this tractor and I don't believe the 3 point was ever used by the previous owner. All he used it for was to mow his lawn. My question is has anyone ever been in the lift system on an 1130 and can suggest what I should look for? I plan on getting a manaul for it. Thanks for any and all advise in advance. John B.

There 's a knob under the seat. Seating in the seat turn it all the way to the left. If it hasn't been turned in a while it could be froze . You may have to put a pair of vise grips on the shaft to get I to turn.

Thanks guys. I found the knob below the seat that faces the dash I just had to reach between my legs when sitting in the seat. It was closed. I opened it and the 3pt arms went down and they work fine now.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back