Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Bought 3 L's: 1929, 1935, 1937. Need information about value, parts, restoration. Any help would really be appreciated.
 
I have a 1930 "L". 29 was the first year. Damn tough old tractor. I use mine all fall on the wet corn auger. so mine is a working tractor that has to earn its keep. problem is without elec start I am the only one who can start it. So I start it first thing in the morning and leave it run all day. Good thing is it will sit there idleing all day on a gallon of gas. 10"X61' auger gives it a pretty good load and it is a pleasure to hear the govenor open up unloading corn.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top