case new holland new company

kenbob

My stock broker informed me the Case/NH/IH has been spun off from the Fiat conglomerate. I think there is still a tie to the big company, but they have issued their own
stock. It is CNHI Case New Holland Industrial. Not sure that means anything for the users of ford equipment, except every time there is a new company, it would seem it
gets farther and farther away from what created it.

I don't see any significant change. CNH stopped supporting anything that says Ford on it long ago. The only thing useful for me still is the parts catalogs, and that's about it.

I guess the change is the stock is now on the nyse under the ticker CNHI starting Jan 1 of 2022. You are right about that. It won't get any better for us who own older stuff.

Yep, Bern. CNH has been obsoleting any and all FORD TRACTOR stuff now for years, especially the N and Hundred Series. OEM FORD parts I once could pick up at my local dealer no longer exist in their inventory. CNH now is only concerned with selling New Holland Boomers and TW models and parts. FORD name disappeared and FIAT took over NH back in the early 1990's.

Tim Daley(MI)

I think that we've been lucky in that they have continued to support such old models for so long. Hopefully the after market will step up and start making more of the parts that are no longer available directly from CNH (CNHI?).

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back