case s was running

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
A while back I posted about my s not running and with all your help I did get her running .But now it's 3 weeks later and I have no spark from the mag. Any thoughts -- condensor -- points .
 
Most spark problems are caused by the points and that is the best place to start. Unless the condenser is a new one not likely for it to have gone bad
 
Had the same problem on my SO and it turned out that in the cap of the mag there was what looked like fuzz. The fuzz was a mold and it remained wet, so when the mag would spark it would spark to the fuzz and not where it was supposed to. Cleaned the fuzz off with a paper towel and had my spark back. Worth a quick look.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top