Case V series values

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Iam trying to find out the high and low values for three Case V series tractors

1. 1952 VAS with mounted front and rear cultivator(with side dresser)

2. 1954 VAC wide front end

3. 1948 VAH high crop.

Any help would be appreicated
 
THANKS FOR THE INFO HW IM RESTORING A 1940 CASE V RIGHT NOW AND WAS HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING SLEEVES FOR THE ENGINE WHICH IS A F124 CONTINENTAL I NOW HAVE THE ENGINE REBUILT AND AND CONTINUING THE RESTORATION. HOPING TO HAVE RESTORATION DONE WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR.
 
Rudfire;
I am in the process of building my VC. Plan to rebore the block and use 162 pistons. Taking the block to the machine shop tomorrow for the boring. I could have helped you out with some sleeves and pistons.
The original engine had number rod, piston and sleeve missing and sat for about 20 years apart. I have a few other engines to use for parts and seem to have everything I need now... Gene
 
I am rebuilding my VC also. Where did you find your parts? I will need new valve guides, seats, valves, springs,and possibly bearings, sleeves, pistons, rings, etc
Thanks
whitedvm
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top