Cattle bunks built cheap

Iowa770

New User
I'm building a few cattle bunks for our local consignment auction in East Central Iowa. If anyone needs a good bunk let me know. I can build to suit and can build them cheaper than the lumber and hardware can be purchased. I use heavy oak where I can. Let me know what dimensions you need and I'll get you a price and details of build. Thanks.
 
Hey,speaking of that,if you want cheap bunks. There used to be a guy here who would go around to auctions and buy up old double chain hay and grain elevators. He'd take the chains out and use them for grain bunks. A lot of bunk for a little money.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top