Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I have a set of 4'" sleeves and pistons out of a DC. Will these fit in a CC? Who might have a set of rings and sleeve o-rings for them? I also have a rebuilt 5505 head that I want to put on it. Will it fit?
 
Yes, the 4" sleeves will fit and so will the head. The O rings are still available from Case and you should be able to get the rings through NAPA.
 
I haven't tried the past several years but Hastings used to offer rings for old tractors over their web site. I had to specify bore, width, and type and quantities: compression or oil. Measure the old rings for width.

They were the only source that I could find for the 4-1/16 and they also had 4" rings of the proper width.

I have had good luck using a bead hone on good used sleeves.
 
Thr rings are the same as a4" bore Farmall M. I made my own O-Rings by buying 3/8" dia. O-Ring material and cutting on angle, then gluing with super glue for about $4.00.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top