Central Minnesota Boys

Hey guys i have a brother in law in Alexandria is looking for a 7000 series 6 or 8 row corn planter or any other brand comparable. He's looking for something within a hundred or so miles of him. Anybody know of anything around?

Thanks Farmer
 
That should be pretty easy, most popular planter around these parts. I'm a little too much to the south to be of much help, but if he picks up any of the farm rags around his area......

--->Paul
 
Wide/narrow rows? I"m 60 miles away- have a 6rw IH 400 that he can have for $300 with corn and bean drums, monitor. Bought it to make into a narrow row bean planter...didn"t do that, don"t need it. Beyond that-plenty of auctions coming up in the area- check with Mid-American, Brown & Baker, Lampi, Midwest Auctions. Most reasonable auctions for smaller equipment in MN are in the SW area-- away from Metro.
 
Google Dairyland Peach from Sauk Centre, Dairy Star from Sauk Centre. Hutchinson Leader. or he can buy my 6 row IH!.
 
Rats!..,is he good with a torch? Planter came from a guy by St. Cloud, sold to a developer- used it the year he had the auction!.
 
Watched these sell last march, 7000 6rn Dry fert, Early model
fertilizer equip rusty, wrong moniter box . never spent a night
inside its whole life, 7100 8rn immaculate never spent a nite
outside. they sat side by side at the sale . 6rn $2375-8rn $1150
DUNNO
 
Check out Heartland Equipment- Alexandria, Glenwood, Paynesville, Sauk Centre., more recently added St. Cloud, and I think Cokato, maybe Glencoe. Middle son is a diesel mechanic (Sauk Centre). What you are looking for is very typical for the area. I"ve been looking for a fert attch for a 7000- got a response from someone who had a 6rn planter for sale- I can give you the number from this area. cell 320-808-3815. Or- Glenwood 320-554-7011. 1986 model with dry fert.
 
Call Steve at 320-749-2816, he is west of little falls. I picked up some steers from his place about a month ago and he had 1 8 row 30" and 1 6 row 30" 7000's that he was selling, both in great shape and reasonably priced. I beleive both had trash wheels row cleaners. Nice guy.
 
Planter I have is from STC- across from Bauerly Bros. Bought it to make into a narrow bean planter. It is 6 row wide, IH 400, with corn and bean drums and monitor. Will sell it for $300.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top