Chameleon Plow

https://lubbock.craigslist.org/grd/d/ih-mccormick-3-bottom-plow/6677248816.html

I need help from anyone that may know what brand of plow this is. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to some farm machinery and plows are one of them. The price seems a tad bit high but may be due to it being a trip plow and all the other parts included in the sale. Has anyone ever used this kind of plow, does it perform well or should I wait for another plow to show up? I appreciate and thank any and all that can help me decide to buy or not.

(quoted from post at 10:51:02 08/24/18) Yanow, a pic wouldn't hurt. I cant find my crystal ball lol

Evidently you must be unaware if you highlight the website dear ol dad posted then right click on the highlighted address that several photo's will appear. The photo below is 1 of those in ad.

mvphoto22147.png

Hi FarmallB,
Thank you for addressing the lack of any pic to assist in the identifying of the plow. Stupidly I headed my post with a link to the page where 21 pics are displayed thinking anyone that may be able to help would go to the site and view all the pics. For my lack of insight I sincerely apologize to you and any others that never saw the link. I guess you're not the only one without a crystal ball! Sure could have used one to info me of my lack of insight.

(quoted from post at 10:09:14 08/24/18) Hi FarmallB,
Thank you for addressing the lack of any pic to assist in the identifying of the plow. Stupidly I headed my post with a link to the page where 21 pics are displayed thinking anyone that may be able to help would go to the site and view all the pics. For my lack of insight I sincerely apologize to you and any others that never saw the link. I guess you're not the only one without a crystal ball! Sure could have used one to info me of my lack of insight.

Dad, your link worked just fine for me. That price looks reasonable to me.

(quoted from post at 10:09:14 08/24/18) Hi FarmallB,

Dad, your link worked just fine for me. That price looks reasonable to me.

Hi showcrop, I appreciate the understanding you and others have given me! Cant say Im real computer literate as I leave most of that to my youngest son. Rapidly approaching 70 I do the best I can. It seems this plow isnt very common since there hasnt been anyone identifying it. I did go ahead and buy the plow but for 100 less than asking. At worst I can always resell for what I paid? Thanks again for your understanding. I wish you and yours the best...be well!

Steve

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back