Chevy commercial

Daughter showed me that the other night. Hits home, as I drove a 67 C10, brother had a 72 C20, and dad had a 70 GMC2500. The 67 had a good 350 with loud pipes, took Mom someplace once and she mentioned the pipes. She couldn't imagine that I made it that way, thought it was on my to do list to fix. Then I had her drive the 67 to the neighbors to get a dead JD B, told her head for home with me on the B, she drove way too fast for me on the B with a bouncing cable loader, tried slowing her down with the brakes, she just gave the 67 more pedal. I needed a drink after that, it was less than a mile.
 
I liked that.

My dad bought a 71 Chevy truck that same blue with a white top. He past away in 1988 a my mother asked me to park it in the barn.
It's been there ever since.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top