Chevy commercial

Until I saw this I never thought much about it; From when we first started dating to just before she passed, some of the best times my wife and I had in our lives were in a Chevy. After she learned she had a brain tumor one of the last cognizant things she said to me was 'no matter what happens don't let my brother or sister drive my car' (a Corvette).
 
I wonder how far they searched for that with a MI plate it was rotted out 30 years ago from the salt on it. A wonder it starts being it is a GM outfit. Just never could keep Generous Motors stuff running.
 
(quoted from post at 13:07:28 12/05/23) Some of us here can relate to this.
Chevy commercial

My wife went into memory care in 2016 with Alzheimers and this was her last ride in 2018. She passed in 2020. She didn't remember much at that time but she did remember it was a GTO. Video sure teared me up.
mvphoto112117.jpg
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top