Classified search

Bkpigs

Member
I have been trying to use the classified search and having little success. I am looking for a Farmall B (more or less just seein" whats out there and any deals). I have tried "farmall B", "farmall" + "B", farmall B, farmall + B, and several other configs. I end up with John Deeres, salvage yards, and about anything else. Can I just get results for only Farmall B"s?
 
i think the search engine is looking up everything with a B in it. I would just try farmall and then sort manually for B and hope the sellers have enough wit to put that in the subject line of what they are selling.
 
railhead is right, the search engine is searching for both 'farmall' and 'b' and showing you every ad that includes either term.
Zach
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top