Cockshutt 550

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I recently posted an ad for a 550 Cockshutt. I have confirmed that it is a 1960. It has a 3 point hitch, live PTO, hydraulics, a snow blower attached, gas engine. I would say that it is in excellent condition. Good paint. Always shedded. I have had it for about 12 years and I have very few hours on it. Runs and starts great. I am trying to determine what my asking price should be. Can anyone assist me with this? Thanks. Mark.
 
Can you post a picture? Site unseen as you've discribed $1700-$2700 but only a guess there's alot more to these tractors that determins value.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top