cockshutt hay rake

backwoods

Member
I have a cockshutt 5 bar hay rake. About three years ago I changed all the bar bearings and put a dolly wheel on the front. When did cockshutt make hay rakes it doesn't look too terribly old and is very heavy duty. I've had this rake for about ten years and use it as a backup now but have used it on as much as 100 arces in the past
 
I think your Cockshut rake is an Oliver.Oliver bought out the Cockshutt company.They later sold Oliver equip under the Cockshutt name.
 
Actually, it is probably a Cockshutt 311. Like the cockshutt combines, they became Oliver rakes for a few years after the merger as well as Minniapolis Moline rakes.
Very good rakes. My brother has had one for 15 years or so. Much better than the IH 15 he had before and I used when I was on the farm.

Regards

Neil
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top