computer problem

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
When I try to correct something that I mispelled or to try and insert a word it over types rather than inserting the word as it always has. Probably simple, just I can't see the forest because of to many trees in my way. Thanks for the replys.
 
Thanks, but it is working fine now without doing anything. That was a very fast responce, and if it happens again I will try that. Thank You very much.
 
You probably have hit insert by accident. It will drive you crazy trying to figure out what is wrong with the crazy computer. But hitting it again will undo it. On the key board the insert key is to the right of backspace and above delete. Hope this helps.

Later Roland (AL)
 
There are ALSO many shortcut keystrokes available and most are standard across different applications. Click on "HELP" in WORD or whatever and search on "shortcut".
ctl+ C will copy what is hilited
ctl + V will paste what is already copied
ctl + Z backs up one entry at a time [this one is odd the way it works but is useful to my misspellings and misstatements....]
Even if you don't type much there's probably one of these you'll start using.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top