Cool video: Prairie Journal 1945: Report from Nebraska

while I was just watching it, my wife asked "Is that Aaron Copeland? Why are you listening to Aaron Copeland music?" :D (Usually its 60s Gold on Sirius.)
Quite interesting video. IH must have had a hand in production. Were all the tractors M's and H's? I didn't notice any A's or B's.

while I was just watching it, my wife asked "Is that Aaron Copeland? Why are you listening to Aaron Copeland music?" :D (Usually its 60s Gold on Sirius.)
Quite interesting video. IH must have had a hand in production. Were all the tractors M's and H's? I didn't notice any A's or B's.
It looks to be all H's & M's. From what I've gathered, the smaller letter series weren't too common in that area unless there were some truck farms or orchards. The combines are 123SP's & there looks to be a KB series truck at 5:15 in the film.

As for Aaron Copland.... it never ceases to amaze me, the amount of music knowledge there is hiding on this site. (y)(y)

Mike

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back