Monday Extra Video....

Absent Minded Farmer

Been a bit slow getting videos out again. This time it was two power outages during two snow events. Not during the actual winter storm, mind you.... it went out during the two light snowfalls beforehand. Anyhow.... the video being worked on was just about buttoned up the first time when the power went out. The second time, you would have thought I had learned from the first time.

It isn't much of a big deal. Just had to take a clip from the master video & add it to a pre-existing template. Then edit that down if need be. It's a fairly quick process, that's why I don't usually go "SAVE" crazy when putting a video like that together. Murphy's Law dictated things otherwise & I figured I would share in the humor of it. Then there's the case of the missing video. Had a nice one copied, on Gehl spreaders & I'll be dipped if the transfer's turned up anywhere. Will have to do that one again.

So, without much to-do....

The last video in the Gehl Hay Days dealer outing series. The talk covers the 2340 disc mower & it's fine points. One interesting note, the unit in the video was built right at the time of the logo change & I don't know of many, if any made it into production with the old '70s logo & paint job.

Enjoy!

Mike

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back