Farmer Alf
Member
Could some of you folks from the sunny South give me a few hints on used corn planters. I was thinking about a 4 row 30 inch. Planting about 20 acres or so. I was thinking about a John Deere 7000 series or an International 400. Any thoughts on these units, or other suggestions. I will also need a corn head for my JD 6600 combine if someone has a good planter and head for sale. I live near the North end of the I75.
I would also like to know about plate and plateless planters. Are the JD 7000 and International 400 plate or plateless? How expensive are the plates?
Thanks for your help,
Alf
I would also like to know about plate and plateless planters. Are the JD 7000 and International 400 plate or plateless? How expensive are the plates?
Thanks for your help,
Alf