Could You Eat

guido

One of these? That is my dish, not my streak. A family member had one of these, and then some more food,

Guido.

Attachments

• IMG_20240420_190317922~2.jpg
    IMG_20240420_190317922~2.jpg
    895.1 KB · Views: 307
Yes and we did on Valentines Day a few years back.

Attachments

• IMG_2399.jpeg
    IMG_2399.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2397.jpeg
    IMG_2397.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 75
Me no, my son? Probably 2 of them. He eats the 23 oz steak from Texas Roadhouse, 2 baked taters half a dozen rolls, then finishes what his wife and 3 kids don't eat. 6 ft 5 and 220 lbs. When I was his age, maybe. I don't eat anywhere near what I used to. Lucky if I can finish a half pound burger. Used to eat 2 and a basket of fries.

Tony, looks like you 2 split it. Both holding the same bone. Cheater.

Last edited:
Me no, my son? Probably 2 of them. He eats the 23 oz steak from Texas Roadhouse, 2 baked taters half a dozen rolls, then finishes what his wife and 3 kids don't eat. 6 ft 5 and 220 lbs. When I was his age, maybe. I don't eat anywhere near what I used to. Lucky if I can finish a half pound burger. Used to eat 2 and a basket of fries.

And he had at least two salad bar dishes, corn bread and banana bread. The dishes looked like a volcano peak. Polished his wife's and his sister's left over meals, more then half was still on both plates. The waitress asked if so wanted some more, well he said, if you give me a few minutes there will be no boxes needed. They were 9 of us.

Desert? yea!

Guido.

How about a 4 lbs hamburger?

Guido.

Walking the Spanish Camino in 2017. There is a restaurant at Fonce Badon that serves the largest steaks I've ever seen . Pictured here a fellow from Missouri , obviously enjoying the meal!

Attachments

• IMG-20240207-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240207-WA0000.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 24

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back