Couple auction results

Dave from MN

Well-known Member
Auction near popple creek MN
'79 versatile 875 1600 hours on rebuild $16,000
White 4-150, didnt wanna start when it was time to shine, was running earlier, batts failed, $4000
Massey 1100 deisel ran great, duals,cab $3900
DMi 400 bushel gravity box $3900
Nice massey 750 deisel combine $4000 ( ibeleive) matching 6 RN corn head. $2800. I missed most the peices I was intersted in cause of all the people in the way and the way the auctioneer was flying. Not really alot of auctions in my area this year. I was amazed at how many people that sold out over the last 15 years are buying everything they can go farm again. I new it would happen some day
 
Not many sales around here this year either. Have to get my fill at consignment sales I guess.
 
I thought so also, it did have surge brakes and 22.5"rubber nice shape, could have used new paint.
The were 2 nu-bilt(SP?)gravity boxs, guessing 270 bushel, one 8 ton minnesota gear, the one with fat tires brought $1000, the other little rusty, narrow tires brought $500, I wasnt paying attention on that one or it would have been hooked to my truck for the ride home. I also am starting to regret NOT going for that White 4-150 with the duals had updated power shift, 3 point and pto. Would have been great for pulling a large digger in my soil. Amazing how when some thing doesnt start at the time the bidding is to begin it discourages even us that KNEW it runs. I will regret passing on that one for some time.
 
Would you be interested in a 4-150 that needs some work? Don"t know what is wrong with it now, but neighbor did some gear work on it before he died. I think it was the over-under. SIL has it now, along with the 40 acres and farmstead. Also a pumpkin sitting there, maybe an 8550?
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top