Couple more projects

grandpa Love

Drug a couple more home today, cheap......lol. NAA was slightly burnt, mostly wires melted. Instead of running new wires,guy decided to swap engine to the 641. 641 has a hole in the block. He ran into issues. Hydraulic pump? Clutch? Input shaft? Seller wasn't the guy working on them. That guy gave up and left. Thinking that easiest thing to do is swap motor back to the NAA rear. Any thoughts? All 4 rear tires are good. 2 brand new front tires. Other 2 hold air. Love a good challenge! May be selling lots of parts......
cvphoto87541.jpg

Pretty soon your project will need to be a much larger storage building. Hopefully wood will come down before you start a building since it will be your money and not a client's money.

Keep it up and you will need to set your shop up like mine is with a 20 foot I-Beam in the over head with 3-5 chain hoists on trolleys so you can split a tractor fast and easy and put it back together easy. I can split a 8N to do a clutch job in less then and hour and have it back out the door in less then 3 hours from start to finish

Nice score, the 641 has power adjust wheels and the hood and fenders look like they are in good shape. The rear of the 641 is much improved over the NAA, I'd leave the NAA engine on the 641 and get it running.

GP
Not 100% sure. I think the NAA rear end was a left over rear ends from the 8n.
Some said it wasn't strong enough to hold up to NAA increased hp.
Looks like you could start your own swap meet.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back