Spook

Well-known Member
I just got to my wife's shop in Brighton. I came in on North US23. Cars all over the place, sheet metal and plastic parts all over the road, easlly a dozen vehicles. Almost all SUV's!! 4 wheel drive doesn't make you immune to the laws of physics.
 
Yesterday some drunk with no insurance and no drivers license ran a red light and broadsided the sheriff/police chief here in town. The drunk is in jail and may not get out for a while.
 
Yup,it was a 17 year old girl in a Dodge Durango that took out my coral almost 4 weeks ago. I'm still waiting for an insurance check.
 
Spook my little grand daughter who lives in Plymouth has the other set of grand parents who live in Brighton.
I asked her where her other grndpa lived and after some thought she said--they live in Darken i think.
I thought that was soooo interesting how the little mind of a child works.
 
yep I'd say michigan I am in warren and it's snowing to beat the band....won't be a good ride home 50 miles of white knukles...hopefully it won't take 3 hours like a few weeks ago...
 
I knew right where you were talking about. Lived in Milford just up the road from the GM proving grounds. You know, I'd always heard it ain't the going, it's the stopping. and on ice you can't be too careful. Glad I live in Kansas now. Gonna be almost 60 here today, but calling for a high of 40 on Sunday with a chance of snow. yuuck, can't you guys figure out a way to keep it up north??LOL
Kent
 
Came home to Coldwater today from Cadillac. I kept hearing all about that wreck on US23 all day. My son lives near Brighton. All of the above in MIchigan, snowinghard every where today.
Paul
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top