coobie

Member
My neighbor and good friend works at the crysler proving grounds here in Michigan.If there are going out of business this is news to him. :roll: :wink: coobie
 
(quoted from post at 03:13:51 03/08/08) My neighbor and good friend works at the crysler proving grounds here in Michigan.If there are going out of business this is news to him. :roll: :wink: coobie
PPS :lol: posted to wrong to topic.coobie
 
(quoted from post at 03:59:35 03/08/08) And mispelled Chrysler.
forgot to ask are you the spelling police?Being a new member here I will double check each post I respond to and make sure every word is spelled correctly :lol: coobie
 
Spelling matters to people on here that don't have a life and feel the need to pretend to be superior.

I'd rather be a poor speller than an arrogant puncture wound.
 
(quoted from post at 11:25:42 03/08/08) Spelling matters to people on here that don't have a life and feel the need to pretend to be superior.

I'd rather be a poor speller than an arrogant small puncture wound.
hanks,I know what you mean.Some folks have nothing better to do,besides I type the best I can with two fingers :lol: coobie
 
"The meaning of a word is sometimes dependent on the spelling'

You mean like this?

Dick... The name of my brother

dick.... someone who corrects spelling on a tractor forum.
 
(quoted from post at 19:49:21 03/08/08) Why be so ignorant? All it takes is a moment to check behind yourself many times and you will see the error. The meaning of a word is sometimes dependent on the spelling.
oly cow lighten up :roll: For one thing I am not ignorant,bad speller maybe.You should look in the mirror to find the ignornat one.Life is to short to be that pi$$ed off.Take care friend :D coobie
 
(quoted from post at 20:20:58 03/08/08) "The meaning of a word is sometimes dependent on the spelling'

You mean like this?

Dick... The name of my brother

dick.... someone who corrects spelling on a tractor forum.
:lol: :lol: coobie
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top