D-14 lift arm bushings

Well, the re-build continues. Finished both back outboard axles, on to the pumpkin and hydraulic ram.
Does anyone know who or where to get lift arm bushings from? both of my lift arms have play in them, but
the agco parts book does not show any available. Pretty much replacing anything that can wear while having
it opened up. thanks.

D-17's always had bushings, so the D-14 should too. From an AGCO dealership and get the Oring seals too.

yeah, i have the part numbers from the book, but on line agco sales says to contact your dealer . from my short experience, when that happens, about half the time the part is out with no date on it. I have not seen any replacement bushings from aftermarket people.

Just an FYI - I contacted my local AGCO dealer. These bushings have been discontinued, and none are left in any of the AGCO dealers.
Looks like i'm the ginnea to get them made by my local machinest.

My son got a rear lift arm assembly at a salvage yard, for his D 17. No play at all. Might consider that option.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back