Located about 10 minutes from Interstate 80, this pull will benefit the Danville FFA chapter in Central PA. 2010 MAFMCA rules are the same as the 2009 rules, and are available at www.mafmca.com When the 2010 rules hit the website the only changes will be to the dates.
E-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions about what classes we could fit your tractor in to, or if you would need directions to the pull.
If the weather would happen to look like it may cause a problem, I will post the status of the pull on this website as soon as I find out Friday night or Saturday morning.
Thanks for your interest in this pull. We look forward to a great turnout!
Mike Shultz
Ag Teacher/FFA Advisor
Danville High School
E-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions about what classes we could fit your tractor in to, or if you would need directions to the pull.
If the weather would happen to look like it may cause a problem, I will post the status of the pull on this website as soon as I find out Friday night or Saturday morning.
Thanks for your interest in this pull. We look forward to a great turnout!
Mike Shultz
Ag Teacher/FFA Advisor
Danville High School