Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
My neighbor reported to me that a local large dealer of fertlizer is quoting 850 a ton for Diamonium phosphate (18%-46%-0%)
 
I am hearing if you bought fert in fall for 2008 use; if you want to book fert now for 2009 use, it is very, very close to double the price.

Steel up, rubber up, chemicals up. These higher grain prices (which dropped a lot the past 3 days) don't look that high any more. Just cover cost of production.

--->Paul
 
I had the local supplier out the other day doing soil samples (free courtesy). Said that this year the sample was really important as "you wouldn't believe what fertilizer is currently costing and will increase as spring planting progresses". I guess I am getting an idea.

Mark
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top