darn weather

billonthefarm

Member
Location
Farmington IL
Its been pretty nice here in central IL all week. Been getting things all ready to go but I guess mother nature doesnt want us in the field for awhile yet. I took the windshield of the heathouser on the 3020 yesterday it was so warm, maybe I'll put that back on today!
bill
DSCN0959.jpg
 
Bill,
Don't know what part of centrall IL you are in, but you can keep all that with you. I live north of Springfield, about 15 miles, we don't have nor do I want that here. >-)
Jim
 
We've had freak wind storms in Maryland, in which a cold front was easily visible coming across the sky with black clouds in a perfectly straight line. Man, were those winds strong or what. First it was silent for about 5 minutes, then, all heil broke loose. 10,000 people in the central area of Maryland were without power.

We've seen a lot of those freak storms over the past year, it's insane.

Just yesterday, a freak storm hit central Atlanta, same thing, that straight line of black clouds, creating a shear effect, pushing winds up to 40-60 mph.
 
Yeah ours has been strange lately here in central Texas too. We had snow Tuesday and again Thursday last week with nearly 70 the day in between. It was up and down since then with 38 in the morning climbing up to 90 yesterday afternoon. It sure keeps your heat and a/c system confused.
 
Funny about central Texas. I am up N of Dallas and a lot of times your weather is worse than mine....as you just mentioned last week. I used to live down there in the early '60's. Just the way the fronts come through I guess. The Canadian northers get me. I think the Pacific N's are the ones that work you over.

Mark
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top