David Bradley 75 spreader chain needed

Bondo

New User
Hi, have a DB 75 ground driven manure spreader and need a new chain for it. Anyone know where I can get one? Even the parts for it. 13 bars and each bar is 32" long. Chain is standard 2" width.

Thanks
Bondo©
 
I doubt you'd ever find a ready-made unit- I've always made up my own. In addition to the standard links, you need the right and left hand links to attach to the crossbars. If old crossbars are too far gone to use, make new ones out of the appropriate size angle iron. Don't bother trying to rivet them on- just use bolts, with lock nuts- they work fine.
 
nnalert sells complete chains but one for my JD H is 300.00. The cross bars are high carbon steel like bed frame stock.Side links are available and you will need some rivets.Look s like a good project for the home shop.
 
I just bought what I needed from these guys....a lot better prices than nnalert for the 56H chain anyway. I paid $241 for 40' of chain plus 30 attaching links and rivets shipped to WA. Local dealer wanted $600!

Forget the rivets and use button head cap screws w/nylock nuts.....much easier!
Albus in WI
 
Thanks to everyone who replied. Got the chain on order and hope to have it back in the field next weekend.

Bondo©
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top