David Bradley Tri-trac

I recently found a david bradley tri-trac for sale locally. The seller is asking $500 for the tractor. However the tractor is missing the original motor, all three tires are bad, the tractor needs repainting, but the sheetmetal is good and the tractor is mechanically sound. The tractor also comes with the original owners manual and an extra set of front rims. Just wanting to know what the tractor is worth, if the motor for this tractor can be found and what kind of motor it is, and how hard this tractor are to find.

Thanks,
Brian L. Thompson
 
Brian,

My son in law bought one about 2 months ago for $500-$600. It was a one owner and had a plow, cultivators and a front blade as I recall. It ran well enough....didn"t appear to have any issues. The sheetmetal was great, but the paint was faded. He put it on craiglist or ebay and sold it for $1200-$1400 to somebody up north.

I don"t know what your fascination is...maybe you just want a curio. But they really weren"t much good and soon faded from the market. Few people bought them when they were new and I really can"t say as I blame them.
 
The engine is a run of the mill Wisconsin, plentiful and cheap. The problem you are going to have is finding the correct clutch to hang on the side. To make it operational, you can fabricobble a belt tensioner with an idler pulley. The tractor would drive but it won't be politically correct. good luck!!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top