I have checked my books about Case model D tractors. The reference to DC, DC-3, and DC-4 are made. What is the difference? My serial number is 5618832DC. I know this means it is a 1952. Did all of them have live PTO and hydraulics? Mine is a wide front with Eagle hitch. If you can shed any light on this it would be appreciated.
 
Dennis,
The D is the "standard" model, 12-26 rear tires and fixed wide front, the DC-3 is 12-38 rear tires and either a tricycle, narrow, or adjustable wide front, and the DC-4 is 12-38 rear tires and fixed wide front. My Dad's D came with live PTO, but no hydraulics. I believe you could get them with either or both or none if you wanted. Don
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top