DC and Duncan pics for John

Case Nutty 1660

I got a message John S. wanted some pics of as Jon say my "Basket of Death machine"
cvphoto4847.jpg

cvphoto4848.jpg

cvphoto4849.jpg

cvphoto4850.jpg
factory hay head with push off here handling small squares,it also is used for loose hay

cvphoto4851.jpg

cvphoto4852.jpg

Here it is setup with the man basket,, the basket its self is home made but is mounted on the factory boom extension that was made for the grapple fork for retrieving loose hay for 30 foot plus tall loose hay stacks you can make with the above hay head

cvphoto4853.jpg

cvphoto4854.jpg

Here the grapple is on the boom extension and I was picking up tree trimmings

cvphoto4855.jpg

cvphoto4856.jpg

cvphoto4857.jpg

cvphoto4858.jpg

Shots here from the man basket view,, I was shooting calendar pics here this was not as high as it would go by about 10 feet

cvphoto4860.jpg

cvphoto4861.jpg

cvphoto4862.jpg

this was as high as I could go as I did not have quite enough oil in the loader tank to reach full height but was within a few feet of it,,

Tom,
My Brother bought a 1030 yesterday that has a 1000 pto. I think a post on here said to put a 930 shaft in it. Whats involved in that changeover? I assume it would have to come out of an eight speed. Do you have to do a split? I tried doing a search and cant get this sight to work or I've got something going on on my end. When I click to open it tells me its an insecure sight. Any help deeply appreciated.

Thanks Andy

A customer called here talking about CASE loaders and I told him to ask you for some Duncan pics. I don't know what to call that, an "Engineering Marvel"? "Engineering Genius"?? "Engineering Cluster"??
How high up will she go when all the way up?

Andy,, you have to change two gears and a shaft,, just remove the pto housing you need a cherry picker or hoist but I have seen folks use a loader also,, not a bad job make sure you reinstall every snap ring on reassembly,, 730 through 930 Draft-O-Matic tractors all use the same pto parts here and interchange

You can make a 30 plus tall loose hay stack and retrieve from it with the grapple,, its a Great loader but is for sure not for just anyone to operate,, it will tip over if you do not respect what you can do with it

My dad talked about in 1969 he went to South Dakota to help bale flax straw. They dropped the bales on the ground and picked them up with a B John Deere with a loader like that then dumped onto a truck. It was his turn to drive the tractor and the guy before him told him to put the seat belt on! A B John Deere with a seat belt?? Sure enough there was a belt. Didn?t take to long to find out why it was there. Narrow front JD with a 9? bucket tips pretty fast when it?s a little to heavy on one side. He said when it tipped the guys came running and tipped it back on its wheels and away they went. It hurt your pride a little he said. Thanks for the pictures Tom.

Just about reach out and touch an airplane with that thing. lol. Purdy neat setup on a good tractor. RB

Thanks for the pictures. I am still pretty impressed with the DC/Duncan loader set up. Definitely a machine for flat ground and an experienced operator. With the different attachments for the loader it looks to be a handy machine. That is a couple nice pictures of your fleet of Cases all lined up.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back