Ranchdad86
New User
I've been looking all over trying to find wiring diagrams for my 1966 Deere 3020 gasoline but everything I found is for either the diesel version or for a 24 volt to 12 volt mod and that looks nothing like what I see and I can't seem to find a reference for the gasoline version anywhere. Has a 48 loader on it.
I bought it used and there was a rat's nest built in under the dash that I had to clean up and it looked like a bunch of haphazard wiring.
It's got to turn key ignition and then a push button start on it. The light switch relay was pretty much trashed so I'm just going to install an aftermarket relay and LED lights on a single wire.
I'm probably going to have to run a new wire to the alternator and then some of the small starter wires.
For the short term I could care less about any of the dash lights or gauges. Not terribly confident they work anyway. I just need it to start and run. Thank you!
I bought it used and there was a rat's nest built in under the dash that I had to clean up and it looked like a bunch of haphazard wiring.
It's got to turn key ignition and then a push button start on it. The light switch relay was pretty much trashed so I'm just going to install an aftermarket relay and LED lights on a single wire.
I'm probably going to have to run a new wire to the alternator and then some of the small starter wires.
For the short term I could care less about any of the dash lights or gauges. Not terribly confident they work anyway. I just need it to start and run. Thank you!