Deutz Allis / Agco cabs

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Hello need some information for modleing puposes . The type of cabs that Deutz Allis and what Agco Allis and Acgo White ; And , the Massy Fergason 9240 used . Have a model of the latter amtnioned and want to fit some cab glazing . Hve plenty of picture and so on except on one small point . The rear of the cab . I have a pretty good idea of how it would have been but could do with some pictures to make sure . Can anybody help . It can be of ether an AGCO Aliis , AGCO White of an MF 9240 as I belive they were all the same . In fact the MF 9240 which I am doing was only an AGCO White done out in MF livery . Many thanks David
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top