Deutz D4006

Henry 5

New User
Henry here. I recently got my hands on a Deutz D4006. I need to change the hydraulic fluids and clean the filters. the 3 point hitch will not raise up and the fluid is super milky on the dip stick.
1. how or where do I drain the fluid?
2. I understand there is a filter under the seat on the transmission hump that I will check this weekend. do I change or wash this filter out?
3. where is or how do i locate the pick-up tube for the pump?
I would like to completely clean / flush the hydraulic system.

I can't say for sure, but I think that tractor that tractor will be similar to the Deuzt Allis 6240. The Allis tractors were mostly newer versions of the
Deutz D series tractors. The hydraulic reservoir is all in the lift housing. Only holds about four gallons. The transmission oil is separate. The hydraulic
filter is probably a washable screen. It is under the seat, near the right front corner of the lift housing. Could be below a three cornered cap held on with three bolts. There may be a drain plug on the
back of the lift housing just above the joint with the main case.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back