Dickl (5020)

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Dick, could you psot a pic of the extension block for the loader hydraulic fittings on the 5020 please.
just want to get a visual

thanks
 
3LoaderHydraulicOutletBlock001-vi.jpg


3LoaderHydraulicOutletBlock002-vi.jpg
 
I probly should have put this picture up as the block is place to attach hoses to give pressure to the loader valve and a place for the oil to return to the system.

9523LoaderHydraulicOutletBlock-vi.jpg
 
I started to make an Oliver hood for it but it got put on the back burner. I have Allis C wheel centers on the rear. I plan on putting Oliver fenders on the rear also. That is if my health holds out.
 
Well I probly should claim the fifth. Not being real smart and a word of caution it is the second new bellhousing. If you follow my comments over the years you will get the idea that when I have a job to do I don't spend a bunch of time worrying if I have the correct tool or piece of equiptment. I get the job done.
I broke the first one digging my dock for the factory. Digging hard clay with a light tractor you use the corner of the bucket break off small amounts until you have a bucket of loose dirt/clay. That puts the loader in a twist and the loader frame bolts to the bellhousing. The second one was while tearing down a chicken coop and digging out the footer. After that we built a frame to help put the torque on both sides rather just one.
 
I kinda wondered about that. I've always been concerned about putting a loader on a no frame tractor no matter what size especially one with an aluminum torque housing and I was going to caution JD to make sure whatever loader he finds it will need a nice heavy inner frame structure to protect the tractor. You probably already know this but years ago when loaders started to get popular there were several H farmalls getting busted torque housings until IH changed the frames on their M&H loaders and these were frame rail tractors. Thanks for the info as always.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top