Did you use your tractor today?

billonthefarm

I did a little cultivating!
8F919FC6-CA1C-45CE-BD8B-C0DEF40C16A6.jpeg

I'm steadily getting my 12 Farmalls our of winter storage. Got the super C out a few weeks ago to work on some stuff. Got out the BN at the same time as the alternator I took off the Super C went onto the BN. Got my 100 out to work on the plow I added last year. Today I'm getting out my 300U to get ready to do a task in my garden. My H stays available year round, used it today on the manure spreader to spread the straw I put on my strawberry patch last fall. Be the end of April before I really need any tractor in these parts of western NY.

1964 Oliver 1650. Use it for mowing and clearing overgrown pasture. Use it more like a bulldozer. Wife calls it my toy.
With industrial end loader and over size tires it has some weight, 10,460 pounds. I can push over a good size tree or pull a good size tree out of the ground.
Front tires are 7.50 - 16 and rear tires are 18.4 - 34.
Oliver 1650 - 22.jpg

Above. Doing something with it or to it quite often. Restoring little a time. Runs great now.
Rebuilt an ancient Brillion stock chopper for mowing pasture and fields (don't farm any more). New Holland dealer had clutch plates for it. Dealer told me that the Brillion was about old I am and I'm 75 years old. Founds heavy duty blades for it. Will chop up anything the tractor will go over - brush, small trees, some bigger trees chopped down little a time. Found another Brillion to use for parts.

brush hog 012-1-1.jpg

Just a tick wet to plant and the forecast is cold and rain so I took out some old fence tonite.
Like your tractor. Like the end loader. Looks like it's made to work. I'm looking for a back blade my tractor.
That is one tall stack on the muffler.
My end loader weighs a bunch. Listed tractor weight is 7,815 pounds and total weight is 10,460 pounds.

Whoa! I live south of you. Mile west of Byrant, Illinois.

Last edited:

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back