Dorr Implement Bangor, MI New Building 1965

Don Rudolph

It's amazing what a small building it took to be a full line Case dealer in the 60's. compared to today's dealerships, who don't even carry many parts.

Attachments

• Dorr_Implement_Company__Bangor__MI__1965_new_building.jpg
    Dorr_Implement_Company__Bangor__MI__1965_new_building.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 54
The thing I find most interesting is that there is also a Dorr's Equipment in Bangor, ME. They are now a Kubota dealer, not sure what they started out as, but they started out sometime in the 60's.

The thing I find most interesting is that there is also a Dorr's Equipment in Bangor, ME. They are now a Kubota dealer, not sure what they started out as, but they started out sometime in the 60's.
Dorr's in Bangor was an AC dealer originally, I believe, at least I got some AC parts there years ago.

The Case dealer in Bangor, ME was Harold D. Smith & Son during the 50's and 60's.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back