Dow UP......

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
DOW ,jumped up ...bigest upward movement in six years........if we could just keep it going for a while......Iam down 100,000 in the last six mo.......trying to live on my investment and pass some on to my daughter.......
 
One other thing. The big guns went to cash only months ago. Some think gold is the answer??? Brokers of gold are pleased that buyers are thinking so.
 
I think it's stranger that gasoline reserves were reported by AAA at a 14 year high last month. I know I have changed my habits and I am sure others have too. They should be swimmin in gosoline.
 
Some other countries are loaning our banks money backed by all the defaulted mortgages. So that means they own a big part of the US, right?
 
The market jumped because the government agreed to loan $200-$300 billion to banks and except bad loans as collateral.They are cranking up the printing press and providing welfare on a massive level to wallstreet.It will cost $2.00 for a Euro by the end of summer and oil will keep going up.
 
All thats happening is a massive bail-out of Wall Street,home lenders,and the big banks.We the taxpayers again get stuck with the bill.

What was done today did little or nothing to solve all the problems we face.Enjoy the Dow being up while you can because its going far-far lower.
 
Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. Was totally out of US market and thought we might be due for a bounce, so threw in quite a few dollars yesterday. Can't hardly believe the Fed came in and spooked such a rally. Expected to gain a few dimes on the shares but got dollars instead. Sold everything except Cat which after hours gave an encourging forecast and appears be good for some more advancement tomorrow (another lucky stroke). If I could do this everyday, might eventually feel bold enough to offer Warren Buffet advice. Perhaps with this luck should have bought lottery tickets. Now if I could just get the Far East to catch fire again...
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top