Dual mount - still looking!

The part number for the dual wheel spacer for the 4 cylinder 4000 LCG model is 8N1156A2. I did a Google search and found the link below that appears to have a full set, including two spacers and 16 spacers nuts:

Link to web page advertising wheel spacers

It has an email address to contact the person advertising them. Good luck.

(quoted from post at 21:19:26 09/15/23) I have one remaining set of dual adapters that I might sell.

Email is open.

Before selling rare items, or when you happen to have rare items in good condition on hand, perhaps we could start a collection of prints to enable folks to fabricate their own when the parts simply can't be found any more? 15 min of measuring and drawing could save good old iron from the scrap heap when replacement parts can be made.

Mine shows up in classic on my first post and this post only. I did not include it in other posts.

I do not see yours in any posts.

(quoted from post at 10:04:58 09/17/23) Mine shows up in classic on my first post and this post only. I did not include it in other posts.

I do not see yours in any posts.

Yup! It's gone again!

& now it's back!

This post was edited by Lynn Patrick on 09/17/2023 at 06:57 am.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back