Allan in NE
Well-known Member
Trying really, really hard to be open minded and objectionable here.
After freight, hoses and fittings the grand total comes to $1015 for that silly hitch.
Pretty much all CAT I except for the “combination” eyes in the swing arms. Reminds me of a hitch on a lawn mower or garden tractor. :>(
Has anyone actually lifted a bale of hay with a Saginaw hitch and not had it tear itself right off the tractor? Darned thing sure looks light to me.
Maybe I'm just cranky 'er something; just not impressed at this stage of the game.
Guess I'll throw some oil to it and see what happens. :>(
Allan
After freight, hoses and fittings the grand total comes to $1015 for that silly hitch.
Pretty much all CAT I except for the “combination” eyes in the swing arms. Reminds me of a hitch on a lawn mower or garden tractor. :>(
Has anyone actually lifted a bale of hay with a Saginaw hitch and not had it tear itself right off the tractor? Darned thing sure looks light to me.
Maybe I'm just cranky 'er something; just not impressed at this stage of the game.
Guess I'll throw some oil to it and see what happens. :>(
Allan