easter snow

billonthefarm

Member
Location
Farmington IL
The ground was white this morning and that has melted off but it has been snowing pretty much all afternoon. I took this picture on my walk up to the house. Sometimes just steady and other times it has really come down hard. I've been trying to do work outside since I got back from easter dinner but I'm going to give up and stay inside and do some book work.
bill

DSCN1010.jpg
 
Woke up to the white stuff here in my little piece of Germany too. Plenty of snow south and east, but this is the first for us since a little last winter.


Dave
 
I really appreciate hearing about weather and especially when the thread informs me of the area that you are from.
 
We had another little dusting of snow this weekend, but it'll be another 6 weeks before I dig out the little Case VA - we've had 8'4" of snow this winter, and still forecasted for more, in this particularly cold March. Ugh.

Keep your hands warm
Jay
 
Doesn't snow over Easter Weekend in March mean a backwards spring? I can't remember. It was an old saying I heard my Dad and uncle talk about, along time ago. Please refresh my memory.
 
We got about 8-10 inches of snow Friday night before Easter. Luckily, my brother-in-law has a JD Diesel with a bucket and made short work of our long drive. My snow pile probably won't be gone until May. My son came home from Michigan State, usually an hour-and-a-half drive. Took him three. He saw about 15 slide-offs or accidents. Just glad he got home safe.

Larry
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top